QR Code Link to This Post
Welcome to your new home ..
JUST completely renovated in August 2017.
Take advantage of the opportunity to own and relax in a dramatic two story Cape Cod style home surrounded by majestic shady Sycamore tress on all 4 of its side yards.
This classic home was just renovated from top to bottom to encompass the artistic style of a true cared for home while updating all amenities to secure the comfort of living in 2017.
The home is nestled in a VERY quiet, safe neighborhood.
This prized home sits on 6,738 sq ft of scenic & healthy well kept yard space with a detached 2 car garage, 3 bath, 4 bedrooms ( with space for a possible 5th/game/TV room with private entrance – Inquire or have a look at pictures or stop by the home), dramatically accented gabled windows and a welcoming presence!
Ads viewed that i have placed will guarantee you a big discount – either with a cash sale or without a cash sale.
I am an independent housing broker that handles homes in Los Angels.
Notify me immediately if you are interested by responding here / e-mail / text / or call and i will have you taken care of in every way possible to ensure you a smooth & easy viewing.
ALL processes & Escrow will be handled by a professional reputable Real estate company.
Spencer James Cunningham
show contact info
NEARBY POINTS OF INTERESTS/ ATTRACTIONS/ HIGHLIGHTS :
* Far enough from Downtown L.A. that you will never know its there .. but close enough that at a little over 9 miles away, you can get to where you need to go quick enough.
* Close to:
* Dodger Stadium
* The Greek Theater
* Universal Studios
* Scholl Canyon & Debell Golf & Tennis clubs
* Santa Anita Racetrack
* L.A. Zoo
* Rose Bowl Stadium
* Walt Disneys Grand Central Creative Campus
* Walt Disneys Carolwood Barn
* Many prestigious Colleges & Schools
* Convention Centers
* “HOLLYWOOD” Sign
* Museums & Art Gallery’s :
* Norton Simon
* Autry History
* Neon Gallery
* Travel Town
* Roslin Gallery
* MANY huge parks / hiking / viewing including Griffith Park which encompasses The Griffith Park Observatory.