QR Code Link to This Post
Highbridge RENO Special – BARGAIN-Basement PRICE!!! Buy now at 132 W 169th St HDFC Coop, Bronx, NY
* Open house SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Wed 5/24 *
*** SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY — SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ***
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT show up to the open house without having a CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT
* Contact listing Broker: Christine from Gorick Realty for viewing *
*** ALL CASH BUYERS PREFERRED ***
* Recently vacated move-in condition but NEEDS WORK – Add some TLC to make it your dream home *
* After a $20 million renovation, you can now walk or bike over the High Bridge (Aqueduct Bridge) which is only 3 blocks away at W 170th St and University Avenue — Just a short 7-minute walk to Manhattan!!!
* Unique opportunity to own a home in Highbridge; Only 24 apartments in this charming 1931 pre-war building
* Tons of character, this well preserved building has a beautiful marble lobby and convenience of an ELEVATOR!!!
* Super lives on-site to provide prompt service to shareholders and maintain the building in an impeccable fashion
* First floor spacious 1-bedroom, unit approximately 700 square feet *
* No more throwing away money on RENT pay a LOW monthly maintenance of ONLY $650.00 *
* Sun-flooded space with natural light streaming in from all windows with unobstructed views *
* The sitting area in entry foyer opens up to a bright and spacious living/dining area *
* Super huge walk-in closet in the foyer serves as additional storage *
* Extra space in foyer can be utilized for home office, dining area, family room or whatever your heart desires *
* Original oak wood flooring with mahogany inlays in living room and bedroom *
* King sized bedroom with 2 closets is spacious enough for custom built five-piece bedroom set *
* Bathroom includes A RARE and VALUABLE FIND. . .. . .. pre-war vintage cast iron tub never re-glazed *
* This wonderful apartment 1A can be your new dream home for only $150,000 which is a steal of a deal!!! *
* Private outdoor space in back for relaxing, barbecues, celebrations or gatherings for shareholders. *
* Street parking and parking lots nearby. Bx11 and Bx13 buses stop at corner. Convenient to the 1, A, 4, B or D trains.
* PET POLICY: There are no dogs or parrots allowed but cats and other small domesticated pets are welcome.
* A 100% shareholder owned and operated building. NO INVESTORS, must be primary residence and owner occupied.
* HDFC coop building. Rare opportunity for qualified buyers to own a fabulous place to call home in Highbridge at an extremely affordable price. Sale requires full application and board approval. Maximum income based on household size are as follows: 1 person – $99,330; 2 people – $113,520; 3 people – $127,710; 4 people – $141,000
* You’ll absolutely LOVE THIS PLACE… call Christine from Gorick Realty, Inc. for an appointment to see this great apartment. Your search is over when you call Christine at Gorick Realty – “Home is where the heart is.” *