QR Code Link to This Post
Boro-Park/Mapleton * All Brick Semi Attached 2 family home with a Private Driveway and 2 car garage is ideal for an expanding family or an excellent investment income property. This two family house offers 3,500 interior sq. ft.(2,300 on the first 2 levels + 1,200 in the basement) and sits on a 28 x 102′ lot with a building size of 20 x 63′. The home has a quaint but inviting front garden area that’s perfect for summer perennials or asters. A long 70′ Private driveway that can accommodate 4 cars that lead to a spacious 2 car+ garage and has room for additional storage for those summer and winter tools. The Private backyard patio area is fenced making it perfect for family gatherings.
This home is conveniently located near public transportation so residents in the area love the easy commute into Manhattan, which is the ideal situation for anyone considering this prime neighborhood as a possible place to call home. There are endless possibilities when it comes to buying this home in the heart of Borough Park/Mapleton Brooklyn.
This welcoming home is perfectly set near great private/public schools/Yeshivas, and Gravesend Park & Mapleton Branch Library. Close to retail shops and restaurants on 18th Avenue.
The house has 13 rooms that include 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 formal dining rooms, 7 bedrooms, 2 sunrooms(can be used as bedrooms), halls of closets and captivating ceilings that are 8’6″ high.
Some of the home’s features are:
FEATURES & BENEFITS:.
• Windows installed within the last 10 years.
• Semi-detached All-Brick house with a long 70′ Private Driveway (not shared). Parking for up to 4 or more cars.
• Large 2+ car garage (perfect for 2 cars + storage space).
• Private fenced backyard with an ideal patio for family gatherings.
• Inviting French doors leading to indoor sunny porches at front of house that can be converted into bedrooms, nurseries, home offices, or sunrooms.
• Hardwood floors.
• Spectacular 8’6″ ceilings on each floor.
• Spaciously sized rooms including living rooms, formal dining rooms and eat-in kitchens.
• 2 bathrooms (1 on each level).
• Hallways full of closet space.
• Separate side and front entrances to both levels for added privacy.
•Full ample basement (nearly 1200 sq ft.) with high ceilings that allows for expansive storage space, laundry room, children’s play room, or a home gym.
The property is R-5 zoning and needs some tlc and you can have your dream home on a prime block with deep-rooted neighbors.