QR Code Link to This Post
This beautiful and spacious 2-Bedroom Brooklyn condo has 1,100 square feet of living space with an additional 1,000 square feet subfloor storage space. Condo has low HOA fees and Taxes and is zoned for mixed use, so many live-work options are available.
Also, a second bathroom can be added to one of the bedrooms easily because of the subfloor space.
This conveniently situated condo is located in the trendy Park Slope/Prospect Heights/Ft. Greene neighborhood. Within walking distance to: The Barclays Center, Prospect Park (the ‘Jewel of Brooklyn’), Brooklyn Museum of Art, Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) and Cinemas, Fulton Mall, Atlantic Ave Shopping (Target, Best Buy, Burlington Coat, Starbucks, DSW, Old Navy, etc.), Farmer’s Market every weekend at Grand Army Plaza, Atlantic Ave./4th Ave. Transportation hub (Subways:B,D,M,Q,R,2,3,4,5, LIRR, etc), shopping, antiquing, parks, boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, etc.
Condo also has high ceilings and great building amenities which include:
* 24 Hr. Doorman, Elevator building.
* Full Kitchen with brand new stainless appliances, dishwasher, & refrigerator.
* 14′ ceilings throughout Condo.
* Central Air Conditioning.
* Large Gym/Fitness Center.
* Large Laundry Area.
* 20,000 square foot roof deck w/ kitchen area, bathroom, 8-BBQ Grills, 8-Picnic tables, and a Playground area for the kids.
* 1 block to Manhattan-bound 2/3 train at Bergen and Flatbush and 3 blocks to the Atlantic Terminal subway/train hub (Largest Subway Station in Brooklyn including the Long Island Railroad-LIRR).
* Garage Parking in building for extra fee. SPECIAL NOTE: Parking on the street is easy and free.
* Astro-turfed playground field with basketball courts and playground across the street. Please email or text for more information.