QR Code Link to This Post
4 plus acres of land on historic Drake property. This trac of land is in Silver, SC, the home of Althea Gibson, the first black professional woman tennis player. This could be a retirement purchase, build new home, investment, or refurbish home that is already on proprty. With this property you could also use the extra land for farming. The land is fronted on highway 15 South near Manning, Silver and Paxville,SC. It is in the country. Country living. Goodbye city life. Enjoy nature year round. Plant some fruit trees. The possibilities are limitless. The house on property will need substantial repairs to be liveable. The house was built with the attiac ventilation system that cools the inside of home. The property also has several mature pecan trees.
1) Hospitals. ( Tuomey Medical Center and Carendon Memorial within 10 – 15 minutes
2) Fishing— The Santee Lakes are within 15 minute drive. These lakes are nationally known for the best fresh water fishing and The Stripe Bass Fishing Tournament, a national event.
3) Golf— This area is home to The Santee Nationals Golf Course within 15 minute drive. There are several other golf courses in the area.
4) State Parks and Camping
5) Hunting— Several hunting clubs and reserves in the area.
6) Fresh fruits and vegetables at local farms or grow your own.
7) MYRTLE Beach, and Charleston, SC Beaches a little over 1 hour away.
8) SOUTH Carolina and North Carolina Mountains only 2 hours away.
9) Nice Weather year round. We see very little snow